Assessment


Assessment
What was your reaction to the text that you just read?
1.) My reaction to the text I just read is a little strange because this takes place on a planet with aliens and they have a strange way of producing their infants. The story talks about how dangerous it can be transferring eggs into the body and certain things will happen if one is not cautious or follow rules. The text is not too hard to understand but I feel as though I was thrown into the story without an understanding of what I was reading. I was a little confused in the beginning of what was happening and where this took place. Personally, I think that the content or the text is a little creepy and strange that doesn't sound like an appealing thing, however I think that it is interesting to find out what is happening and what happens with the aliens and how they treat themselves.

What connections did you make out in this story that you read and what elements did you see throughout the story.
2.) I was able to connect or understand how the aliens impregnate each other and how that process works. I also understood that if they don't do it right, the tlics can eat their way out from the inside and this is not that natural. After some reading I understood that some of the elements was that the atmosphere took place in space and that their are three main characters that interact with each other about their eggs, and that their is a conflict with them about who is going to deliver the eggs. There is a major conflict between the mother and the older leader of the Tarrens. This mainly makes up the main element of conflict in the story and it focuses on the eggs and who gets to deal with them.

What changes would you make to adapt this story into  another medium. What medium would you use and what changes would you make?
3.) I would make the beginning a bit more clear and concise so that I don't feel like Im being thrown into something bizarre that I don't understand and would have a hard time reading from then on. I guess I would make this into a movie if it is not already out. I think it would be hard to make a video game out of this this because the plot is very narrow. However it could be broadened to make a game that is interactive with the audience.

What will the future be in 15 years?
4.) I think that technology will be very advanced and we will have chips on our bodies and we will most likely adapt to electric cars and mostly use electric devices. Most jobs that are in factories will be produced by robots. Of course prices will surge higher and higher every year.

What will the future be in 50 years?
5.) The landscape will be much different with probably bio engineered trees or fauna. I hope to be retired and enjoy my modern life. However, personally  I would not want to become to modernized because then we lose our touch with the world and all the beautiful things that God put on this planet. I am not an environmentalist  but I would like to just own a log cabin and live in a small town and enjoy friends and scenery. A life that is simple and enjoyable!

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Night Circus

Annihilation

Akata Witch